Orthodontics isn’t just about braces anymore. We’re committed to providing the most cutting-edge technology and treatment options available in order to offer our patients an efficient and detail-oriented orthodontic experience.
- We are pleased to offer digital photography and digital x-rays to minimize radiation exposure to all our patients and staff.
- Children who exhibit early signs of jaw problems as they grow and develop may be good candidates for interceptive orthodontic care. For young patients with developing orthodontic and dentofacial orthopedic problems, interceptive orthodontics may prevent more extensive treatment in the future.
- Our practice recognizes that adults and children have different needs and require a different level of attention and care. We offer clear and metallic self-ligating braces, as well as traditional braces for both adults and children.
- For patients who want an aesthetic option to getting a great smile, we offer Invisalign® and Invisalign Teen™. In addition to being completely clear, these aligners are also removable, so you can eat and brush with no change in your routine.
- Invisalign aligners are creating using the digital iTero Element scanner – impressions and pictures of your teeth are seamlessly captured without the need for traditional putty impressions. No goop, no unpleasant aftertaste. The digital iTero Element scanner makes capturing images of your teeth more pleasant, and more accurate.
- If your child has not stopped thumb-sucking by the age of one or two, we provide effective appliances to break this habit. Extended sucking affects both the teeth and the shape of the face and may lead to a need for extensive orthodontic treatment in the future.
- Surgical orthodontics is a type of orthodontic treatment used to correct severe cases that include bad bites, jawbone abnormalities, and malocclusion. Dr. Pearson is highly qualified to treat patients with improper bites or aesthetic concerns with surgical orthodontics.
- Sleep apnea can be a dangerous condition in which your breathing stops periodically during sleep. We provide treatment for obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) which can correct a physical blockage in the soft tissue in the back of your throat. Our orthodontic treatment plans for both adults and children always have the patient’s airway as a major concern.